British Petroleum (BP) in Russia is happy to announce Postgraduate Scholarship in the diverse field of study. The scholarship is open to talented students from Russia.
The aim of the scholarship is to encourage talented and promising students.
BP(British Petroleum) is successfully operating in Russia in partnership with major Russian companies, seeking to combine the best Russian and foreign experience.
Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue the postgraduate degree.
Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the following fields:
- Oil and gas business
- Oil and gas production
- Oil and gas processing
- Pipeline construction
- Geochemistry / Petrochemicals
- Resource management
- Financial markets
- International energy markets
- Conceptual design of ice-resistant structures
- Government and business
- Game theory
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the following:
- Post-graduate students – 35 000 rubles
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Scholarship can be taken in Russia
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants for the scholarship BP should be trained on a budgetary basis in one of the participating universities of the program, to have an excellent performance in all disciplines and seek to develop in your chosen industry, and in the future.
Nationality: Russian applicants are eligible for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Applicants to the BP scholarship must complete an electronic application form, answering all the questions in detail
- Applicants who have successfully passed the first stage, held interviews with representatives of BP’s, the results of which formed the final list of winners
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 29,2017.